Looking for two tickets, Senior Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for two tickets, Senior Night

Hi there. Let me start off with a few formalities. First, I have my tickets for my wife and kids. I'm making sure my 9 and 7 year olds are there for Senior Night. I get season tickets for moments like this. I am sure the vast majority of us here wouldn't miss this game no way, no how. I am looking for a lady I work with that can't afford season tickets and can't afford the crazy markup on Stubhub, etc.

Second, if you are wanting to sell your tickets on the secondary market and make big money, I don't blame you. If you can get big money for your tickets and you want big money for your tickets, more power to you. I don't judge. She can only do $200 for 2 tickets. (Old time fans - go on stub hub and look at ticket prices and think back to the 90s and the early Turgeon years. Imagine if someone had said "Shocker tickets will be resold for hundreds of dollars in 2016!" you would have thought inflation was x1000 and our economy was wrecked.)

The lady I work with started at this company along with the NIT run. We have a lot of Shocker fans here and the fever has spread. Ron and Fred and Evan are her first players that she really watched from day 1 as a fan and of course we all know how special their senior night will be. She has been looking for tickets since this summer. Obviously, they have been hard to come by.

So, if for some reason you can't make it or have extras and want to sell two tickets to a genuine Shocker fan who will be at the game (and not reselling them like some people do, those people are jerks) cheering and screaming, please let me know.

If not, I completely understand.

Who doesn't like a happy ending?

She got her tickets!

Comment

Working...
    X