New Mexico State and future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico State and future

Looking for at least 2, and preferably 3 tickets for NMSU game (and most other games going forward). I know NMSU game has GA seats available on GoShockers, but with wife and daughter, we're hoping for something other than GA if we can find it. Let me know if you've anything available and what you need to get for them. TIA
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Still looking for 3 for NMSU. Message me if you have and let me know what you've got and what you need for them.

Comment

There are tickets available at goshockers.com for the Drake game located in section 123 that are not GA.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I have 3 available for the game tomorrow against Drake in 121 if you are interested @ShockdaWorld:.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxalot View Post
          I have 3 available for the game tomorrow against Drake in 121 if you are interested @ShockdaWorld:.
          Only my daughter and I will be able to go tomorrow, and thanks to another fellow ShockerNetter, we have two tickets for this one.

Comment

Working...
          X