Looking for 5 tickets for Neveda or 5 tickets for New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 5 tickets for Neveda or 5 tickets for New Mexico

Looking for 5 tickets if possible to either game. I have 3 family members visiting from California and they would love to go to a game.

Both are my sisters and my mom. My mom went to WSU for a couple years and both my sisters try and attend a game every time they visit (either basketball or baseball).

Not looking to spend a huge amount, but prefer any kind of chairback, even if high up!

thanks!

paying cash (like anything else would work, haha!)

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Looking for 5 tickets if possible to either game. I have 3 family members visiting from California and they would love to go to a game.

Both are my sisters and my mom. My mom went to WSU for a couple years and both my sisters try and attend a game every time they visit (either basketball or baseball).

Not looking to spend a huge amount, but prefer any kind of chairback, even if high up!

thanks!

paying cash (like anything else would work, haha!)
    There are tickets available through the ticket office. I think GA is all that is available (at least for tomorrow night), but that's an option for you, especially with a weird number like 5.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      There are tickets available through the ticket office. I think GA is all that is available (at least for tomorrow night), but that's an option for you, especially with a weird number like 5.
      yep we need 7 total now lol, another weird number. Think my uncle ended up snagging 7 together somehow! lol

What is general admission? I have always sat in chairbacks or bleachers.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
        yep we need 7 total now lol, another weird number. Think my uncle ended up snagging 7 together somehow! lol

What is general admission? I have always sat in chairbacks or bleachers.
        General admission is considered to be Sections 116 and 117, which is the student section area. The seats have backs to them as well (just like the other seats without armrests). The spots aren't reserved though. First come, first serve.
        78-65

Comment

We grabbed a bunch of those, 11 to be exact and will be showing up early!

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets to NMS. Give me a holler please.

Comment

Originally posted by WUDIZZY View Post
              Looking for 2 tickets to NMS. Give me a holler please.
              maybe if there is a blizzard

Comment

I'm also looking for at least two, and preferably 3 for NMSU.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I have 2 tickets for sale section 118 row 30. Pm me if your interested
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I have 1 for Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I have 1 for Drake.
                      I might actually need one.
                      The Assman

Comment

Working...
                      X