Emporia St Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emporia St Tickets

Selling 3 tickets for the Emporia St game Saturday Nov 21st 2:00. Seats are together in row 31 at the free throw line. $140 for all three. PM me.

Sold
    Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; October 30, 2015, 09:41 PM.

I've heard it said, but was just wondering, is row 31 actually the top/last row? I doubt they'd be bad seats anyway, but inquiring minds want to know.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Row 34 is the top, great view no obstructions, I promise.:friendly_wink:

Comment

The roof supports are actually in row 31, so anything there and down is "obstruction" free. Not to say everything above 31 has such by default.

Comment

LMAO. Oh great...I bought tickets to the exhibition game in row 32 this morning. You're saying I may or may not be able to see the court?
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            LMAO. Oh great...I bought tickets to the exhibition game in row 32 this morning. You're saying I may or may not be able to see the court?
            You'll likely be okay. The roof supports run mostly in the isles, so in rows 32 and 33 if you have an obstruction it is likely not directly in front of you and your view of the court. Row 34 (last row) is the one that definitely has seats positioned directly behind the roof supports (since there is not an isle in row 34, they can and did put seats directly behind the posts).

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
              Row 34 is the top, great view no obstructions, I promise.:friendly_wink:
              Unless you're in section 108, then row 31 is the last row. AND IT'S GLORIOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Unless you're in section 108, then row 31 is the last row. AND IT'S GLORIOUS!
                What happened to the people that lost seats to the platform behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
                  What happened to the people that lost seats to the platform behind you?
                  The story I heard is that there were enough unsold seats on the other side of the arena to accommodate them.

Comment

The big question is what happens to the folks who will lose their seats when they build the luxury boxes.
                    Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; October 30, 2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                      The big question is what happens to the folks who will lose their seats when they build the luxury boxes.
                      There are always seats held back from what is made available to the general public. Include that with an eventual seat re-draw and they can make it happen.
                      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Working...
                      X