Tickets for Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Cleveland

Assuming that you will beat the Rock Chokes. I'm the Iowa State and UNI fan who has sold NCAA tournament 2nd/3rd round tickets to Shockers fans for the last two years. And, this year, I also bought tickets for the Cleveland Regional. Well, neither of my teams are going, so I have two decent tickets for sale (upper corner, fifth row) that I will sell well under Stub Hub prices.
    Last edited by KUhater; March 22, 2015, 04:12 PM.

Originally posted by KUhater View Post
    Assuming that you will beat the Rock Chokes. I'm the Iowa State and UNI fan who has sold NCAA tournament 2nd/3rd round tickets to Shockers fans for the last two years. And, this year, I also bought tickets for the Cleveland Regional. Well, neither of my teams are going, so I have two decent tickets for sale (upper corner, fifth row) that I will sell well under Stub Hub prices.

Looking forward to hearing from a Shocker later tonight. Now go take it to the Beakers.

Comment

Nice job taking care of business in Omaha. Pair of tickets in Section 232, Row 5.
      Last edited by KUhater; March 23, 2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Looking for two tickets for Thursday session in Cleveland. Unfortunately I failed to check Cleveland as one of my choices on the season ticket order form, my bad. KUhater, not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks.

EDIT: I was able to get tickets through the Shocker Ticket Office this AM.
        Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; March 23, 2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KUhater View Post
          Nice job taking care of business in Omaha. Pair of tickets in Section 232, Row 5. And I'll pay to ship them to you for delivery on Tuesday.

I see a comparable ticket on Stub Hub (Section 232 Row 6) for $473. And I'll pay for overnight delivery. I really want the tickets to go to a Shocker fan.
          Last edited by KUhater; March 25, 2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Upper bowl tickets sucked at the Clink. Is this any different?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Upper bowl tickets sucked at the Clink. Is this any different?

Never been there. I just bought the best tickets I could when they had the NCAA presale a few months ago. These were the best available other than those being sold with the "NCAA Experience Package" or something like that for hundreds of dollars more.

Comment

Hoping to sell the tickets today so that I can get them to you in plenty of time for your travel. Pair of full-strips in Section 232, Row 5. Stub Hub still has comparable tickets listed for $473. I'll take $350 per strip.
                Last edited by KUhater; March 25, 2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Looking for 2. Can't wait for the game on Thursday. Boom:poster_wsu:

Comment

Still have a pair of tickets for Saturday. Section 232 Row 5. Comparable tickets on Stub Hub are Section 232 Row 3 ($159), 202 / 7 ($246), 215 / 3 ($202), and 219 / 5 ($263). I'll take $125 each and pay for shipping. No Stub Hub fees and really want the tickets to go to a Shocker fan.
                    Last edited by KUhater; March 25, 2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

All my tickets are sold. And all to Shocker fans. Now, go take care of business in Cleveland . . . and Indianapolis (sorry no tickets for that one).

Comment

I am looking for 2 tickets. Please PM me if you have some available.

Comment

Working...
                        X