Need 2 Tickets to Northern Iowa vs WSU Feb. 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 Tickets to Northern Iowa vs WSU Feb. 28th

Hey all Shocker fans - 1st time poster here. Long story short, was born & raised in Wichita till I was about 7 & still visit twice a year to visit family. My grandfather has stated he would like to go to 1 more game live before calling it quits on the live games (he hates standing & all the traffic but he's old so I get it). I would love to get 2 tickets for him & I to the UNI home game on Feb. 28th in Wichita. They need to be together (not student section), the closer to the court the better. Ideally would love to get in the row right above the tunnels so he doesn't have to stand. But it's whatever, just looking to get us into the game. I have a confirmed PayPal address (hard tickets are preferred) & can have them shipped (I live in Dallas) to me or whatever. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time, feel free to PM me.

Or, if you have an eBay account & would prefer to sell them through there I'd be more than cool w/ that. My user id is the same as this 1, send me a direct link. Dying to go to this game. Thanks!

Comment

Nevermind, found a pair!

Comment

Have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Have a great time!
          Thank you! Scored some really awesome seats & I'm not telling my grandfather at all. He'll be stoked to see this game courtside.

Comment

Working...
          X