Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis vs WSU @ Intrust

I have 2 extra lower bowl 121 Row V.

I just want what I paid for them but I'm too lazy to look it up. I think the fees and everything were $75 if that's fair.

You'll have to pick them up from me, but that should be easy.

Couldn't figure out how to get the tickets on stubhub.

Thanks

Sent you a PM

Comment

In a meeting and on planes tonight, and the folks I usually give these to are unresponsive. I've got a couple singles that are nosebleeds on opposite ends of the arena.

They are free. First 2 responders to this thread can each have one. I will PM you to get your email and send you a pdf of the ticket.

Comment

I will take one gladly

Comment

I forgot to hit the reply button

Comment

Check PM @WSU and Reds Fan:.

One ticket still available. It was literally the last ticket sold through select-a-seat to make it a sell out, which is kind of cool.

Comment

I have 2 in the lower bowl section 107 row P seats 4 and 5. $75 for both same as wudrwu it included the fees.

Comment

I had trouble with Stub Hub too. I have a single in the upper deck 220...row T if anyone is interested. Will sell for the price plus fees I paid.

Comment

I've got 2 in the lower part of the upper bowl - Section 224, Row F, seat 3,4

Just looking to break even on them.

Comment

I have 1 in section 218, row Q. My father is unable to go with us so just looking to break even....$30.00

Comment

I can email too if you're looking last minute

Comment

Working...
                      X