Seton Hall Tickets For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcvet View Post
    Looking for 2 tickets to Seton Hall game, for myself and my daughter. bchristinat@hotmail.com if you have any available.
    Thx!
    There are 134 tickets currently available on Stub Hub starting at $31 each (not bad considering the stub hub fees that that sellers are paying that are already included in the price).

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
      There are 134 tickets currently available on Stub Hub starting at $31 each (not bad considering the stub hub fees that that sellers are paying that are already included in the price).
      That doesn't include the seller fee, but does include the 18% or so that StubHub marks up to the buyer. Take 10% off of the list price and that's what the seller nets, so basically going for face.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
        midweek game, 230 miles away, gotta make a living. Gave two to my retired parents and sold the other two to fans.
        Yeti, no worries. My comment wasn't really in reference to anyone on Shockernet moving tickets (I love that I can come here and generally be helped out in a time of need from my internet buddies.) Just interesting to watch the numbers on Stubhub. Quantities going up and prices going down (duh). Curious if this will continue this year.
        Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Have two tickets in sec. 125, two rows from the top. $30 for the pair.

Comment

If you're debating going to the game tonight or not there's plenty of tickets on StubHub for a reasonable price ($22). Ticket prices will probably drop as the game gets closer.

Comment

boyshocker, I've PM'd you. Still available?

Comment

Working...
              X