Northwood Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwood Tickets

My situation is a bit murky, but I may have as many as 3 extra good tickets available today.

Don't flood my inbox please. You're going to have to be open to late notice and be able to pick up tickets near the arena after 12.

If interested, post a reply and if it comes to fruition, I'll notify via PM. Keep your notices ON because I won't be able to wait long at all for a reply, and if I don't get one, I'll move on to the next person so they get used.

The tickets will be free if available, I just want them used.

Go Shox!

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    My situation is a bit murky, but I may have as many as 3 extra good tickets available today.

Don't flood my inbox please. You're going to have to be open to late notice and be able to pick up tickets near the arena after 12.

If interested, post a reply and if it comes to fruition, I'll notify via PM. Keep your notices ON because I won't be able to wait long at all for a reply, and if I don't get one, I'll move on to the next person so they get used.

The tickets will be free if available, I just want them used.

Go Shox!
    You are a gentleman and a scholar Doc. To leave 100 bucks or so on the table in the interest of Shocker Nation is a philanthropic gesture like no other.

Comment

Tickets are gone. Thanks everyone, and enjoy the game!

Comment

Tickets are gone. Thanks everyone, and enjoy the game!
        Doc, I had 4 extra tickets. Took them with me to the Women's VB game and made 4 fans very happy. I told them it was their reward for supporting the Lady Shocks. They had a great time at both the VB game and the Men's BB game (as did I).

Comment

Unfortunately 2 of mine didn't get used. I have to find a different way I guess.

Comment

Unfortunately 2 of mine didn't get used. I have to find a different way I guess.
            Just happened to be the one game I had tickets for or I'd have been all be it Doc. Plus I always enjoy getting to pick your brain a little at the game.

Comment

Working...
            X