Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bold gold parking pass

Good day all,

I have a bold gold parking pass that will allow you to park as close as the east side of Cessna stadium, or on the northwest corner of the duerksen fine arts center. I'm looking for $50 for it.. anyone interested please PM me.

PM Sent
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      PM Sent
      DANGIT!

If WuShock16 falls through I will take it.

Comment

Let's just start a bidding war. How rich do you wanna get @InWuWeTrust:?

Comment

damn... I could be rich lol. never gouge a fellow shocker fan. now the kitties or the beakers - that's another story.

Comment

I gouged some Kentucky fans pretty good in STL with my Indianapolis NCAA tickets. I think that Shocker Nation would approve of that.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

oh yes, maniac.. its all day!

Comment

As it currently stands, no way would I sale my Bold Gold Parking Pass, especially for $50!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

my group parks off campus.. we stay til the end of the game and walk to our car and drive off, usually its a 4min walk.. and im home to old town within 12-15mins. if i parked on campus, it would take forever to get home. and i dont mind walking.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                    As it currently stands, no way would I sale my Bold Gold Parking Pass, especially for $50!
                    Whelp, I would say that @InWuWeTrust: is a better person.

Haha. Just kidding. :cowbell:
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Do you think I could sell one of my numbered spots for $1000?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Do you think I could sell one of my numbered spots for $1000?
                        The walk to the arena has gotten much longer since the Shocker Hall project started. I wouldn't be surprised if parking tags could fetch a lot of money now. Demand will be going up because of that alone, not to mention it being a year where the team is hot, right? I don't mind the walk because I love to come early. My wife hates it, though. We are young, so we will tough it out, but I would imagine many people would love to spend money to park close.

I should know the answer to this question, but I'm not sure. Are the numbered spots right out the front door on the West side of the arena?

Comment

Numbered spots are most of the lot in front of the Chuck, if not all now.

Comment

I have my regular student permit...

The bidding starts at $100..

Just kidding

Comment

Working...
                            X