Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 1-2 tix for ISUb game. Flying in, friend just found out she doesnt have tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1-2 tix for ISUb game. Flying in, friend just found out she doesnt have tix

Ugh! I bought a plane ticket to Wichita a couple months ago to visit a friend with a new baby...picked this weekend b/c there was a home game and I had a 3-day weekend b/c of MLKJ Day. They split a season ticket package with someone and thought they had tix to this game, but just figured out today that they don't.

Side note: Even though I thought I had seats, I was still bidding on that "Shocker experience" 4-pack, tour of CKA and HCGM-signed mini bball. I bid $1,350 at 3:59pm (auction was supposed to end at 4pm) and was outbid - twice! How does that happen at 3:59 when the auction is supposed to end at 4pm, you ask? Because the auction didn't actually end until 4:07pm with final bid of $1,700...no fair! But glad Shox got more money than my $1,500 limit.

Only 2 tix available on StubHub - Section 111, Row 30 for $269 each...crazy! But I MAY be willing to pay it.

I know my chances are slim, but am putting out all the feelers I can. I will also try calling ticket office tomorrow (and the foundation, too...hoping that somebody will appreciate the fact that I put WSU as 50% beneficiary to my life insurance and 401k plan and take mercy on me, although that didn't work for Final Four tix.)

Thanks!

EDIT: 1 single ticket was available on StubHub this morning - Section 120, Row 32 for $150...crazy, but I got it!
    Last edited by chicagoshocker; January 17, 2014, 10:41 AM.

There was one earlier row 33 that went for $150 as well.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Are you looking for 1 or 2? pm me

Comment

That's insane!

I wonder what I could get for my four tickets on row 5? Not that I am selling.........

Comment

@chicagoshocker: found a ticket on StubHub this morning; not sure what he ended up paying for it?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            @chicagoshocker: found a ticket on StubHub this morning; not sure what he ended up paying for it?
            She ended up paying $150 in Row 32

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              That's insane!

I wonder what I could get for my four tickets on row 5? Not that I am selling.........
              I bid up to $1500 for 4 tix in Row 1 behind the bench through the Shocker Auction thing they did...of course, that came with a tour of CKA and an autographed mini bball from HCGM. It ended up going for $1,700.

I'm just happy to be in the building!

Comment

Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
                She ended up paying $150 in Row 32
                Oops (She), sorry @chicagoshocker:
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  That's insane!

Had that conversation at work, wondering what those seats would bring.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

On craigslist there are 4 for 75 each

Comment

Working...
                    X