Need one for Indiana State-Don't care where it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need one for Indiana State-Don't care where it is

Have an out of town guest here next weekend and would love to show him Koch at its finest. Since my seats are occupied by Mrs Lax and myself, need just a single.

If the seat is bad, I will put him in mine and sit there myself.

PM me please if you can honor this request.

Hello ShockerNation,

My mother's birthday is this Friday and I want to get her tickets to the Wichita State/Indiana State game this Saturday (1/18/14). I am looking for two (2) tickets for sale for her and my father. No preference on location or price range. I know these tickets are in high demand (StubHub listing nosebleed seats for $100+/pop), but I wanted to reach out on here first, in case anyone has some extras or a conflict. I don't mind paying a premium rate, but figured I would search around before pulling the trigger on StubHub.

Please PM me if you may be able to help.

Thank you!

Comment

I am looking for a single game ticket for Saturday as well. Location not important. This is also for my mother's birthday which is Saturday. If I can find one I will send one of my boys to the student section and my mother can sit with me. PM me if you have an available ticket. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I would also suggest checking back in on the WSU site, not stub hub at random intervals for turn backs that have appeared for almost every game. Not saying they'll be there for sure, but it's worth a look.

Comment

Thanks Doc. Would like to avoid Friday crisis stage if possible

Comment

Working...
          X