Western Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Kentucky

If anyone is not going to be able to use their tickets for this game, which I assume will be few and far between, I am wanting to get two for the Mrs. and I.

Thanks

I had the fortunate opportunity to have dinner with the team and Coach made it clear that he wants people in seats. If it's too late for you and your family then give your tickets to somebody who wants to go. It's the first televised game of the year for ESPN and Coach wants to make sure we represent so get the word out!

Comment

Someday I'll have all the time for sleeping I need. Wild boars couldn't keep me from this game. That being said, I have a fair number of tickets so if your schedule allows, it's more than possible I'll have tickets on game day, but I won't know before then unfortunately.

Comment

I am keeping all options open. I am checking all avenues I can think of as of right now.

Comment

I bought another 2 season tickets this year in the handicapped area for my wife since she has a hard time with stairs lately. My next door neighbor will be going with me the the WKU game but if someone can use the pair in the handicapped area (someone has to be in a wheel chair) they are yours. Just let me know.

Comment

Damn

Comment

I'm looking for 2 as well. I check Stub Hub everyday, in hopes that some will open up lower for a fair price.
              THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

If I have same day tickets, they will be more than fairly priced.

Comment

rrshock, check your PM.

You too, @SekShocker:.
                  Last edited by WuShock16; October 23, 2013, 11:03 PM.
                  78-65

Comment

If anyone has a single give me a holler.
                    You can even text me @ 712-4886

Comment

Somebody at stubhub needs an assbeating.

Comment

Care to share Dr.?

Comment

What the eff are they talking about?

Comment

I see we switched out a couple of conference members. I noticed that a couple days ago. I hope it is on SH's end and not our ticket office's end.
                            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              I see we switched out a couple of conference members. I noticed that a couple days ago. I hope it is on SH's end and not our ticket office's end.
                              These days SIU or SIUE, not a lot of difference. Read the bottom of the page.

#BuyTicketsAngry

Comment

Working...
                              X