4 Tickets to Final Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Tickets to Final Four

Life happens, and I cannot make it to ATL. Rather than go to the big commercial sites, I thought I would offer these tickets to the 'Cinderella' school (although honestly, you guys have good tradition in the big dance and have looked very solid this year). These are Flash Seats which is a secure mode of electronic ticketing. My preference is to sell all four of the seats together, but would be willing to break them up into two pairs. $400 each, which is less than comparable tickets are going for on the commercial sites. They are in Sec 343, Row 11. I have enabled emails to come to me from this board if you wish to contact me.

Considering you can buy tickets through the exchange for $250 in the same section, good luck getting $400.

Comment

What exchange are you referring to? I was going by StubHub prices. They are $450 and up from what I have seen. What do you consider is a reasonable price?

Comment

Okay, I found the "Prime Sport" which is the official reseller location. Tickets are 300-400 in this section, and higher up than mine. One pair is gone, but I still have a pair left. Let me know what you think they are worth! It is your school, I honestly do not know if this is valued or not. I can certainly post these elsewhere, but was sincere in trying to offer them here first.

Comment

Working...
        X