Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 All Session Tickets - Final Four

Hey all,

I am so pissed, but I cannot attend the Final Four due to a work conflict. I have two ticket in Section 237 Row 5...GREAT SEATS!!!

I am looking to get $500 each for them, but I am willing to negotiate. I wanted to offer them to fellow WSU fans before I go elsewhere and offer them up on craigslist, or put them on Primesports or stubhub.

They are flashseats, so you will need to set up an account and I will be able to transfer them to you. PM me or contact me at chachski03@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Go Shockers!!!
    Last edited by mcuk0414; March 31, 2013, 09:10 PM.

Originally posted by mcuk0414 View Post
    Hey all,

I am so pissed, but I cannot attend the Final Four due to a work conflict. I have two ticket in Section 237 Row 5...GREAT SEATS!!!

I am looking to get $5000 each for them, but I am willing to negotiate. I wanted to offer them to fellow WSU fans before I go elsewhere and offer them up on craigslist, or put them on Primesports or stubhub.

They are flashseats, so you will need to set up an account and I will be able to transfer them to you. contact me at chachski03@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Go Shockers!!!
    Negotiate? Are you looking to buy a condo, too?
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

The price was wrong...meant to type $500 not $5000. Damn cell phones...

Comment

Working...
      X