Arch Madness Suite Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Suite Friday Night

Anyone interested in splitting a suite at Scottrade Friday night? It comes with 16 tickets, I only need 8 tickets and you can have the other 8 all to yourself for the WSU game if we can have it to ourselves during tthe 8:30PM UNI game. PM me if your interested. Its between the baskets, its a club level suite, it doesn't come with anything (beer / food) and you do have a private restroom.

Check your PM
    Last edited by ABC; March 5, 2013, 07:27 PM. Reason: jabroni

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
      Check your PM
      tried to send you two pm's, don't know if they went through. still trying to get in touch with you. send me an email, nmatsen@hotmail.com

Comment

I purchased these last season from jegbomb - he is a great guy (for a Northern Iowa fan :biggrin-new:) and was very easy to deal with.

I highly recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
          I purchased these last season from jegbomb - he is a great guy (for a Northern Iowa fan :biggrin-new:) and was very easy to deal with.

I highly recommend.
          I appreciate your sentiments, wish I could make it down, maybe I will leave early am tomorrow if we get a rematch with you guys. Have a feeling we will have to get hot from the arc though to pull off a W against W...

That is if we make it past midnight!

Comment

Working...
          X