WTB: 1 or 2 Tickets for Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 1 or 2 Tickets for Creighton

Looking for 1 or 2 tickets. We would use it to sit in the student section so you wont have to worry about some random being next you by themself. Let me know what you want for it. Thanks.
    Last edited by ccrunner101; January 17, 2013, 09:35 AM.

This might be your best bet at this point... There were 80 tickets available last night and you could buy them as cheap as $40, looks like price and demand are going up.

Comment

There have been a couple of guys at the last few games that stand outside and ask everyone walking in if they have any extra tickets. I've seen several people hand over tickets to these guys free of charge. I wouldn't even come close to guaranteeing you would get tickets to this game but it's worth a shot if you can't afford the prices on Stubhub.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I want to buy a ticket first :(

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
          There have been a couple of guys at the last few games that stand outside and ask everyone walking in if they have any extra tickets. I've seen several people hand over tickets to these guys free of charge. I wouldn't even come close to guaranteeing you would get tickets to this game but it's worth a shot if you can't afford the prices on Stubhub.
          I would say the odds of those guys having tickets Saturday is very slim. They're going to be wasting their time going to the game and asking for tickets. For those who are really hard up for a ticket, the thing to do might be to go to someplace like Larry Buds before the game and ask them to make an announcement that you are looking for tickets I bet someone will hook you up.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
            I would say the odds of those guys having tickets Saturday is very slim. They're going to be wasting their time going to the game and asking for tickets. For those who are really hard up for a ticket, the thing to do might be to go to someplace like Larry Buds before the game and ask them to make an announcement that you are looking for tickets I bet someone will hook you up.
            I was implying that he stand outside and peddle for tickets like they do. As for your idea that sounds much easier and less humiliating.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Guest GA

I have one GA ticket WSU v Creighton. It was $15.00. call me at 316-308-4211 if interested.

Comment

Working...
              X