WSU at KSU December 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU at KSU December 3

I have at least 4 (possible a few more) for next Saturday's game in Manhattan.

Tickets will be in Section 26, Row 33 or 34 (the group of 4 will be together in same row...I just haven't decided how exactly I want to split up my block of seats yet).

The good news is that I am only asking for what I paid, which was $50 total for the 4 tickets (yes, $12.50 each).

The bad news is that you'll have to put up with wichshock65 and Yours Truly.

More good news is that you will get to meet wichshock65's lovely wife and daughter.

I have these tickets in the print-at-home variety. I don't live in Wichita, so the best option might be to meet up at the Missouri game (or somewhere away from the arena before or afterwards). I could also put the tickets in the mail on Monday if we could work out payment over the weekend via Venmo/PayPal.
    Last edited by WuShock16; November 24, 2022, 04:07 PM.
    78-65

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    I have at least 4 (possible a few more) for next Saturday's game in Manhattan.

Tickets will be in Section 26, Row 33 or 34 (the group of 4 will be together in same row...I just haven't decided how exactly I want to split up my block of seats yet).

The good news is that I am only asking for what I paid, which was $50 total for the 4 tickets (yes, $12.50 each).

The bad news is that you'll have to put up with wichshock65 and Yours Truly.

More good news is that you will get to meet wichshock65's lovely wife and daughter.

I have these tickets in the print-at-home variety. I don't live in Wichita, so the best option might be to meet up at the Missouri game (or somewhere away from the arena before or afterwards). I could also put the tickets in the mail on Monday if we could work out payment over the weekend via Venmo/PayPal.
    Wait, what????

Comment

TICKETS ARE SOLD
      78-65

Comment

Working...
      X