Willie Nelson @ RiverFest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Nelson @ RiverFest

Anybody know if there is a secondary market for the Willie Nelson VIP tickets at RiverFest on Saturday? (Wondering if there is somewhere you can buy the tickets)
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

The best place for something that select would be Craigslist. Just beware.

Comment

Is there an online marketplace specific to the needs and wants of the pothead submarket?

I kid... sorta. Plan to go see the ol' king of the potheads myself. Will try to get a picture of the back of KW's head in the VIP section.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Is there an online marketplace specific to the needs and wants of the pothead submarket?

I kid... sorta. Plan to go see the ol' king of the potheads myself. Will try to get a picture of the back of KW's head in the VIP section.
        I think there is something to be said for Willie’s habits. He and Tommy Chong are the antithesis of the FDA message.

Comment

Skipped this, and so not sad based on the reports of 50K in attendance. If you went, was it a madhouse of Wichita's best?

Comment

An Eagle article today disputed the 50k and put a better estimate at 10-20k. The 50k evidently came from a cop just spit balling.

I heard from a coworker the people watching was top notch. Also, she noted there was more weed smoked than a concert she had went to in Denver recently.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
              An Eagle article today disputed the 50k and put a better estimate at 10-20k. The 50k evidently came from a cop just spit balling.

I heard from a coworker the people watching was top notch. Also, she noted there was more weed smoked than a concert she had went to in Denver recently.
              Are opinion pieces actually considered articles? I've also heard that the picture chosen was taken before the concert and that it filled in even more afterward.

But I'm also not surprised that someone would piss on the number, right or wrong, because that's what Wichita does. Always trying to hold itself down, even when it's against their best interest. It may not have been 50, but it was sure more than 10-20.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

All we need is an aerial shot of the crowd, and a couple of comments from Trump supporters, and the Democrats from Washington (like the Eagle staff just did) giving their opinions just like what happened during Trump's inaugural event. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Are opinion pieces actually considered articles? I've also heard that the picture chosen was taken before the concert and that it filled in even more afterward.

But I'm also not surprised that someone would piss on the number, right or wrong, because that's what Wichita does. Always trying to hold itself down, even when it's against their best interest. It may not have been 50, but it was sure more than 10-20.
                  Well said. I read the article on Twitter downplaying the attendance numbers and thought exactly the same thing. I wanted to 'Will Smith-Chris Rock' the guy who wrote the article.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X