• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets

looking for 2 tickets to temple

2 tickets to temple?

Comment

Right now I've only got 2 tickets to Paradise. I'm packing my bags, and I'm leaving tonight.

Comment

that means you have 2 i can take off your hands for temple! how might i acquire those from you?

Comment

nm. lol!

Comment

I'm in the market for a single ticket if anyone comes across an extra.
            Edit- I was able to get the ticket I needed so am good now.
            Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; February 13, 2018, 09:53 AM.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

My brother has two tix available, believe sec. 125 row 32 or 33. Wants $20 a piece. Will confirm as soon as he gets off work.

Comment

I am looking for 2, as well. I'm an hour from CKA so I'll need a little leeway for last minute fulfillment. Thanks
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Sorry, got busy. Tickets are gone.

Comment

Thanks WuDrWu. Nice view from here
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                    X