Arkansas State Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas State Tickets

I have up to 7 but they aren't all together. No charge. 3 are ok. 4 are outstanding. Would like them to go to someone that hasn't gone lately, but I want them used more than anything. They can be picked up easy enough. No charge.

I’ve been to most of the games, but if no one claims them, I don’t have seats for tonight.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I would take 2 if they are together. My wife and I would love to go if they are still available. We didnt get to a game last year and this would be our only chance this year. Let me know! Thank you!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Hey I'm really sorry ShockerDropOut but the tickets are gone now. I'd love to get you tickets. That sucks this is your only chance or else I'd get you tickets to the Florida Gulf Coast game Friday.....please let me know if it happens that you can go to another game sometime.

Comment

No problem WuDrWu. I appreciate all you do in giving tickets to Shockernetters. Maybe next time. Have a family Christmas on Friday or I would take you up on that. Thanks so much!
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
          X