Barney Frank - No Further Comment Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barney Frank - No Further Comment Needed

Seriously? The guy's boyfriend is confrontational?

Please tell me he has a chance to not be re-elected....PLEASE!

Sean Bielat: The Man Who Wants To Beat Barney Frank

His challenger is Sean Bielat, a 35-year-old former Marine and businessman. The ten-point gap mentioned in the article may seem imposing, but consider this is Barney Frank - he usually coasts in with a 20, 30 or 40 percent win. So a ten-point gap is positively narrow in this neck of the woods. The margin is tough, but not impossible, to overcome.

Comment

While I would love to see Republicans win seats that have been Democrat for 100 years, my guess is that they will just lose by smaller amounts.

Real change will happen when the Barney Franks and Maurice Hincheys of the world lose primary races to Joe Lieberman type Democrats.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

As I suspected, essentially no coverage in the "media" of this lunatic.

Can you imagine the FUROR if instead it was say, Todd Palin taking the pictures of Lisa Murkowski?

Comment

This is interesting:

Desperation: Barney Frank lent campaign $200,000 in third quarter

As much as I like Bielat, not until this very moment did I think this seat might really be in play.

Frank isn’t a tremendously wealthy guy. What on earth are his internal polls showing him to make him cough up 200 grand?

Longtime Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank has given his re-election campaign $200,000 as he faces his toughest race in years.

A campaign finance report filed Tuesday showed that Frank, the chairman of the powerful House Financial Services committee, lent himself the money Tuesday…

A longtime public servant, Frank isn’t exactly a rich man. Financial disclosures filed with the House show he has assets between $560,000 and $1.5 million. He is not required to disclose the worth of his primary residence
          It appears that Mr. Frank is little spooked.

Comment

Working...
          X