Axelrod on Drugs or What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axelrod on Drugs or What?

White House senior adviser David Axelrod is looking for a silver lining in expected Democratic losses in November's congressional elections.

Axelrod hopes GOP gains will bring cooperation

Washington (CNN) -- White House senior adviser David Axelrod is looking for a silver lining in expected Democratic losses in November's congressional elections. He said that that he hoped Republican gains would bring more cooperation.
    Somebody might want to tell him that if they are losing their asses because America doesn't want cooperation.

He accused Republicans of deliberate obstruction as a political strategy since President Barack Obama took office last year with majorities in both the House and Senate.
    The Messiah had a super majorities in the House and Senate. The republicans could not stop anything. I doubt there has been a first term president who had such a blank check - well it bounced.

"So I'm hoping that with more seats, the Republicans will feel a greater sense of responsibility to work with us to solve some of these problems," he said.
    Big Government is the problem. The democrats have shown themselves to be unethical, far left liberal, anti-american, pagan worshipers.

Axelrod is just attempting to put out a new spin on an old narrative. He wants to make Democratic efforts seem like a reasonable response to the unreasonableness of Republicans. They just keep the cowbell coming.
    :cowbell:

From the beginning of his presidency, Obama has not been fond of critics, real or imagined. “And make no mistake”: Some of the critics he talks about are pure strawmen - the critics he broad-brushes without naming names, and the ones he names only to add the most manipulative mischaracterizations of what they really stand for. His version of bipartisanship, of “cooperation”, is that you abandon your partisanship – you do what I want. President Obama won the election, as he has so often reminded everyone, so hush up and get out of the way. Axelrod, President Obama, et al may call the GOP the party of no, but his ilk is the party of no tolerance for an opposition.

Comment

Working...
    X