• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Alert for October

Terror alert for Europe where there is a concern that:

a. Terror teams have deployed
    b. Have received instructions to proceed

Likely targets will be similiar to the Mumbai attack that killed 170 tourists.

Britain has confirmed the U.S. alert. The terror alert that has been issued for Europe is one step below of "No Travel".

There is also concern that there is also targets in the U.S. Last week there was a major operation near Atlanta for 2 days. It was characterized as a "exercise" but the timing (during rush hour) and size of it and some other Law enforcement agencies said it was a "counter-terror" operation.

Dont let em scare you SB. Travel the world, its the last form of true adventure available to the common man.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Is former President Bush coordinating these attacks like he did 911?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
        Dont let em scare you SB. Travel the world, its the last form of true adventure available to the common man.
        no problems for me - no european travel on the horizon. Using it as a excuse to keep the my wife and daughter from the malls :D Don't know how long that can last though.

Japan did issue their own travel alert to europe. But media reports are starting to get quotes from intelligence officials saying they are skeptical of the warnings

But the Times also quoted an anonymous US counterterrorism official saying the threat of attacks on Europe was credible, but that not enough details were known yet about the plot to issue more specific advisories.
        The German intelligence community is skeptical of warnings about imminent attacks on Europe.
        Does make you go hmmm - media distractions meant to take the focus away from something else?

Comment

Using it as a excuse to keep the my wife and daughter from the malls
          Better keep them out of the Wallmart on 53rd.
          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Working...
          X