Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden - Calls Democrats Whiners

Joe Biden warned that election of Conservatives would mean

"the elimination of everything from the FBI to child care and everything in between, literally

:lol:

Re: Joe Biden - Calls Democrats Whiners

Originally posted by SB Shock
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...s-stop-whining

Joe Biden warned that election of Conservatives would mean

"the elimination of everything from the FBI to child care and everything in between, literally

:lol:
    Dare I say, fearmongering?

Comment

Wow. Can you imagine a Republican Vice President talking to his or her base like Biden is doing now? What do they call this? Hippie punching? There is blood in the water and it is progressive blood. Sure the political landscape could change in the next five weeks; however, that is not very likely.

P.S. As an aside, our Vice President does have a point: His base does tend to whine a lot.

Comment

They truly feel more comfortable as the minority party. We should oblige them that position for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama
          there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the President.
          In other words - Tea Party people are bigots.

Comment

Is there any chance the President could spend an equal amount of time, you know, being President and running the business of the country, instead of trying to get liars like Allen Grayson re-elected?

Just curious.....

Comment

I doubt it, Doc.

What I perceive is a president who is exceedingly indifferent to facts, unmoved by professional advice, and driven almost entirely by concerns for managing his liberal base. In short, he behaves as if he is still running for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Couple that with an excessive stubbornness, and you have an administration that refuses to adjust to reality. It is ironic. The Left painted George Bush as an inflexible and hyperpartisan. He was portrayed as an isolated know-nothing. In reality, he was none of these things. But more and more it appears Obama certainly is. And once you understand or accept that, it becomes a whole lot easier to predict and understand what he’s up to.

Comment

Working...
              X