Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How World Leaders will Spin Climate Change

Link

Almost every government in the Western world from the USA to Britain to all the other EU states to Australia and New Zealand is currently committed to a policy of “decarbonisation.” This in turn is justified to (increasingly sceptical) electorates on the grounds that man-made CO2 is a prime driver of dangerous global warming and must therefore be reduced drastically, at no matter what social, economic and environmental cost. In the Eighties and Nineties, the global elite had a nice run of hot weather to support their (scientifically dubious) claims. But now they don’t. Winters are getting colder. Fuel bills are rising (in the name of combating climate change, natch). The wheels are starting to come off the AGW bandwagon. Ordinary people, resisting two decades of concerted brainwashing, are starting to notice.
    From the UK, which sometimes I forget is already experiencing first hand, the fraud of Cap and Trade and Global Warming legislation.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

More proof that the "science" being used to push CO2=Global Warming is bunk.

Canada Free Press
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Good stuff! It is sad that things like science and religeon are so easily manipulated into political Dogma!

The third principle of the scientific method (after theory; test theory) is revise theory if the evidence does not support the conclusion. That is something that is totally ignored on Climate Change. Those in politics have an agenda and they seek out "facts" to support it. Agends and science are dogmatically in opposition.

The first falsehood of today's "Climate Change" theory is that increases in CO2/carbon causes increases in temperature or even temperature extremes. What I have seen in my brief study of the subject is that increases in atmospheric CO2 follows increases in temperature. They are not cause-effect related based on CO2 emissions, but rather Temp increases causes CO2 increases. This makes sense for both increases in plant life and volcanic activity.
      Livin the dream

Comment

wu_shizzle,

You will enjoy this letter:

Hal Lewis: My Resignation From The American Physical Society

For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford's book organizes the facts very well.) I don't believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist.

So what has the APS, as an organization, done in the face of this challenge? It has accepted the corruption as the norm, and gone along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
          wu_shizzle,

You will enjoy this letter:

Hal Lewis: My Resignation From The American Physical Society

For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford's book organizes the facts very well.) I don't believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist.

So what has the APS, as an organization, done in the face of this challenge? It has accepted the corruption as the norm, and gone along with it.
          That was quite an ineteresting letter.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Agreed.

I'm to the point where I no longer trust any scientific organization or scientist, for that matter, due to the infiltration of financial self-interest.

Climate science is obviously one of them. Medical and health professions, particularly pharmaceuticals, is another.

Comment

Working...
            X