UN to appoint Space Alien Ambassador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN to appoint Space Alien Ambassador

Tech news and expert opinion from The Telegraph's technology team. Read articles and watch video on the tech giants and innovative startups.

A space ambassador is to be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

Mrs Othman is currently head of the UN’s little known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa).

In a recent talk to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day human kind will received signals from extraterrestrials.

“When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

How did I miss this job opening in my daily e-mail from CareerBuilder.com?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
      How did I miss this job opening in my daily e-mail from CareerBuilder.com?
      Probably was buried in all secret shopper and other useless job offers they send.
      "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Working...
      X