X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The President's Aunt

Is back in the news.

Part 2 coming tomorrow

We took advantage of her. It's our fault.

How does an illegal alien collect disability?

How is that even possible? The far right would also like to know who has been paying her legal bills. She claim God has been footing the bill. I'd love to see those canceled checks....that could be worth something.

She is the poster child for what is wrong with this country, on so many levels.

I wonder if she's seen the birth certificate?

"I knew I had overstayed" she told WBZ-TV's Jonathan Elias when the two sat down one-on-one.
    Uh, ya think? DUH you're illegal!!
    Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She lived in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.
    Did her nephew, the President of the United States influence that immigration judge? "No influence at all, from nobody, from nowhere," Onyango said.
    And if Obama was a bum in the street, do you think that she would have been deported? Wow, the doc hit the nail on the head with his second to last statement.
    And she is really making friends...
    Kenya’s government is unhappy with the impression created by a U.S. court ruling that granted asylum to President Obama’s aunt for saying she could be targeted by members of Kenya’s government if deported, an official said Friday.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Again, this is wrong on so many levels. Things like this make 90%+ of Americans mad.

But of course you have people like Christiane Amanpour reporting "the news". Born in Iran, a Muslim, married to Clinton appointee James Rubin, a man who advises President Obama.

You wonder how these people live with themselves....Amanpour hates Isreal and has been beyond slanted in her "reporting" over the years yet is married to a person of Jewish faith.

Comment

Do you have a link to Part 2. I never could find it.

Comment

Here's a FAR better story.

22 years in the USAF. God Bless her and all that serve.

The videos seem to be there.....but I am not sure its everything.

Comment

Working...
          X