Obama taking head shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama taking head shots

Today we witnessed one of Obama's own simply shred him on his own turf, and hand-picked town hall crowd. This CFO of a government agency had her way with him, delivering body shots and head shots that had him reeling:

And you can tell the Tea Party has his Administration quivering. Their response? Attack and marginalize. All Tea Party members must be dumb kooks if they cannot see the wisdom of his ways. Look for a final pre-election barrage from the White House.

I still think the two biggest failures of his Presidency was his inability to control free speech on talk radio and to destroy the Tea Party early on.

He's brilliant without a teleprompter isn't he...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

wow....

"Quite frankly, I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for, and deeply disappointed with where we are right now. I have been told that I voted for a man who said he was going to change things in a meaningful way for the middle class. I'm one of those people. And I'm waiting, sir. I'm waiting. I -- I don't feel it yet ... Is this my new reality?"

and this made it to TV. Did anybody tell her she's not middle class. She consider rich by Obama standard. Tax her.

Like her children are going to be eligible for financial aid.

Comment

Interesting that she prefaces her question with, “I need you to answer this honestly.” And am I the only person that was a little offended that while this lady was basically pouring her guts out to him, Obama grinned like an idiot.

His response to her question is also telling, at least the part I halfheartedly listened to – since she mentioned honesty - I tend to tune him out nowadays because I feel I already know what he is going to say: “We are moving in the right direction”; “Let me be clear”; variations of “I inherited this mess”; “I” “me” “my” all over the place; something about car keys and ditches and Republicans with slushees, bla, bla, bla.

And this was no different; it was the same tired trope. :roll:

Comment

Working...
        X