US Taxpayers funding Chinese military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Taxpayers funding Chinese military

Is it true that by 2014, U.S. debt payments to China will be enough to fund their entire military budget?

By 2040 our debt:GDP ratio will be 58%?
    By 2050 our debt:GDP ration will be 85%?

Is this insanity defined?

Re: US Taxpayers funding Chinese military

Originally posted by ISASO
    I don't know, but it is the result of Keynesian economics and it's stronghold on American elites.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      I don't know, but it is the result of Keynesian economics and it's stronghold on American elites.
      If they were interested in pure Keynesian theory that would be one thing, but this unprecedented spending is cronyism and progressive social engineering disguised as economic theory.

Obamacrats Pursue Policies That Keynesians Would Spurn
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Is it true that by 2014, U.S. debt payments to China will be enough to fund their entire military budget?

By 2040 our debt:GDP ratio will be 58%?
        By 2050 our debt:GDP ration will be 85%?

Don't worry, Kathleen S. reeducation camp will help you understand.

Comment

Not any worse than taxpayer's money being paid to develop a cell phone GPS system to lead the uninvited visitors from Mexico across the border and leads them to places where they can easily obtain water & food to survive on.......and also give the alien visitors the cell phone!

Comment

Fortunately, Sebelius will follow her master's lead and put the camp in Kansas as a form of pork delivery to her homies so I won't have to travel too far for my re-education. Of course, the camp will be in Lawrence to add insult to injury. Wanna bet that Lew Perkins will be the warden of the camp?

Comment

I did the self-help home version of re-education. Does that count?

Comment

Welcome to the Global Economy...
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                X