No announcement yet.

Is Obama fighting or voting 'Present'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Obama fighting or voting 'Present'?

What a wise analysis from Sen. Howard Dean...

"This election, for better or for worse, depends on how hard the president fights between now and Election Day," former Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

The president sets the tone, Dean said, "and for the president to be out there fighting, as he has been for the last two or three weeks, and sounding like Harry Truman, people love that stuff. They want to see a fighter. They want to see strength in their leaders, and I think President Obama is showing that strength."
    Excuse me, Mr. Dean, but Obama voted against Americans voices at first on the NYC Mosque and then voted 'present'. Now he is on vacation, his ninth this year. When was he fighting? Was he fighting while playing basketball? Vacationing in in the Gulf? Golfing? While at Martha's Vineyards for 10 days?

The 2009 stimulus package is so unpopular that Democrats have banned the word from their campaign vocabulary. "I'm not supposed to call it stimulus," Rep. Barney Frank told the "Daily Show's" Jon Stewart. "The message experts in Washington have told us that we're supposed to call it the recovery plan."

"I'm puzzled by that," Frank went on. "Most people would rather be stimulated than recover." The problem is, the economy has neither been stimulated nor has it recovered.

Comment

Working...
    X