Islam the Religion of Peace - Executes 10 on medical team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islam the Religion of Peace - Executes 10 on medical team

In Afghanistan the Taliban pulled over and executed 10 members of medical team. 6 Americans, 1 brit, 1 german were 2 afghans.

This group was traveling around the country providing eye care and internal medicine. Communities they were traveling to was by invitation. All the foreigners were doctors.

Re: Islam the Religion of Peace - Executes 10 on medical tea

Originally posted by SB Shock
    In Afghanistan the Taliban pulled over and executed 10 members of medical team. 6 Americans, 1 brit, 1 german were 2 afghans.

This group was traveling around the country providing eye care and internal medicine. Communities they were traveling to was by invitation. All the foreigners were doctors.
    Somebody just wrote about holding extreme postions.

"There are two extremes - Repression and revolution. They both come about when one is only concerned about their own agenda at all costs. Both extremes will breed contempt and fuel the other extreme. Only way to avoid either extreme is to care about others and willing to make sacrifices for your fellow man. This was a gist of sermon I heard yesterday.

It should not surprise anybody that our country is being driven to the extremes because we are continuing to do everything we can to outlaw any vestiges of God (and morality) in our society and defining down deviance. This destroys any moderating influence to combat our own sinful nature."

One should know that the Taliban is one extreme and the title of your post is fueling another.

Comment

i feel bad for the doctors, but 80% of that group were "occupiers", and generally unwelcome in the country. the two natives are looked at as "enablers or traitors

Comment

Re: Islam the Religion of Peace - Executes 10 on medical tea

Originally posted by ShockTalk
        One should know that the Taliban is one extreme and the title of your post is fueling another.
        Taliban is more mainstream then the deniers want to admit. Islamic fundamentals are clearly spelled out - only the apologist try to deny it. True Muslims won't.

Muhammad was even worried that his visions/dreams were from the devil. We know they were from Satan because Islam and Christianity do not worship the same God - Muslim deny the deity of Jesus.

If anyone desires a religion other than islam, it will never be accepted of him. (surah 3:85)
        Seize them and slay them wherever you find them you find them; and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks. (surah 4:89).
        For the Unbelievers are open enemies to you. (sura 4:101)
        For the unblievers, Allah has prepared a humilitiating punishment. (surah 4:102)
        I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips of them. It is not you who slew them; it was Allah. (surah 8:13-17)
        Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him (hadith 9:57)
        You go to any Islamic country and the persecution is real and is occurring today. I know missionaries who can tell you real stories of how it is occurring today.

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
          i feel bad for the doctors, but 80% of that group were "occupiers", and generally unwelcome in the country. the two natives are looked at as "enablers or traitors
          This organization was there at the request of the Afghanistan people. They were serving communities that they had been INVITED to come to. In fact the organization International Assistance Mission has supposedly been serving there since 1966 and serve a quarter million afghans each year.

Comment

Question: What religions openly preach killing non-believers?

Off the top of my head I can't think of another one.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
              Question: What religions openly preach killing non-believers?

Off the top of my head I can't think of another one.
              I can't think of any other either.

It has a lot to do with them only having the writings of Muhammud and nothing else.

If they only had the writings of Moses, they still might have the same beliefs.

Here are a couple of scriptures from the Torah that, if they only had them, they would probably think it was their duty to obey them.

Then they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; and whoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chron. 15:12-13)
              If there is found among you, within any of your gates which the LORD your God gives you, a man or a woman who has been wicked in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing His covenant, who has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, either the sun or moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded, and it is told you, and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination has been committed in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has committed that wicked thing, and shall stone to death that man or woman with stones. (Deut. 17:2-5)
              So it all boils down to this: What do they have to base their beliefs on? And what they have is really not going to change in our lifetime.

Comment

No surpise: Charity plans to stay in Afghanistan despite murders of 10 aid workers
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X