Baptist Youths Riot in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baptist Youths Riot in France

France was on riot alert yesterday after hundreds of Muslim youths went on the rampage in Grenoble.

Shots were fired at police and dozens of shops and cars were set on fire in the Alpine town.

Trams and buses were also held up by gangs brandishing baseball bats and bars, and a service station was looted.

I read the article, but didn't read anything about baptist youths rioting.

Comment

I'd send President Obama to fix it.

One, because he can fix anything and even use his Nobel Peace Prize if he really needed to and two, it would get him the hell out of this country, at least delaying any more damage here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
        I read the article, but didn't read anything about baptist youths rioting.
        I think that's the point.

Christians (or Christian denominations) get vilified for things like condemning immoral behaviors. Despite all the good they do. Instead they get labeled as intolerant hate-mongers.

Islam continues to be hailed as a religion of peace by the "tolerant" progressives while they murder and destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Islam continues to be hailed as a religion of peace by the "tolerant" progressives while they murder and destroy.
          I don't know if I'd lump all of Islam in there. If that's the case, you could just as well say the same thing for "christianity". Take the continual battle between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland.

I put christianity in quotes because I consider that type of christianity to be in name only and not any part of real Christianity, which is the one striving for peace.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
            I don't know if I'd lump all of Islam in there.
            If your talking individual Muslim - sure there are plenty of muslim who just want to live a moral life. In fact there are probably more muslim converting to Christianty than any other segment. But make no mistake, Islam is not tolerant nor is it a religion of peace. Islam god Allah is a false god and is of Satan.

I put christianity in quotes because I consider that type of christianity to be in name only and not any part of real Christianity, which is the one striving for peace.
            Individual Christians will have peace in their life, a peace between themselves and God, but Christ did not come to bring peace:

Mathew 10:34-35 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword,

For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother in-law;"

All you have to do is read the old and new testament prophecies to understand this.

Comment

Working...
            X