NAACP vs. TEA PARTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAACP vs. TEA PARTY

It's been a slow day and this has been in the news a bit today and is quite the sensation on Twitter right now. The NAACP announced they were going to vote on a resolution to call the Tea Party a bunch of racists even though the few racist signs that have been seen have been condemned by everyone. The Tea Party in STL decided to fire back.

I'm glad to see most of the posts I've come across on Twitter have not supported the NAACP or their allegations. Some have even thrown Sharpton and Jackson in with them as being irrelevant. I think most would agree with those sentiments but the media has continued to try and make them relevant and treat them as though they absolutely speak for black America.

Like I said, slow day and I'm doing what I can not to fall asleep at work.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

The NAACP leadership that I have personally dealt with is without question or contradiction nothing more than racist and criminal.

Their mafiosa tactics barely skirt the law, if at all, and they should be outed for all to see.

It is a disgusting organization full of fraud, liars and con artists.

That they are given an iota of credibility makes me puke. They are only a couple of rungs higher on the food chain than the Clan.

Comment

How can an organization that exists to push the agenda of a single race not be a little racist itself?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
        How can an organization that exists to push the agenda of a single race not be a little racist itself?

lol. It's a little ironic that an organization for the advancement of one race is calling out others for being racist.

Comment

I heard a black man say last night that the NAACP is stuck in the 60's and sees no value in recognizing that things are better. It's the same for Barack Obama, community organizer. If you aren't campaigning against someone in order to take them down a notch or to get something from them to give to someone else, you have no purpose in life.

Comment

Working...
          X