Liar, Liar: Why Obama is failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liar, Liar: Why Obama is failing

Obama seems to be failing more completely than any president in my lifetime. Everywhere you turn he is floundering, overreaching, or outright flunking....

But there is another reason, perhaps more important than all of them. Obama has been unable to use the Bully Pulpit. No one pays attention to him. The vaunted Demosthenes of the campaign trail disappeared literally upon inauguration. He hasn’t been able to convince anyone of anything. He only succeeds when he acts purely as a bully, muscling through legislation.

Mm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
    To make this country strong again
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
    Equal work means equal pay
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
    To make sure everyone gets a chance
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black [except white]

All are equal in his sight
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
    Mmm, mmm, mm
    Barack Hussein Obama

Isn't this the same company that had "Joe The Plumber" as their war correspondent/journalist in Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwatchman
      Isn't this the same company that had "Joe The Plumber" as their war correspondent/journalist in Israel?
      I'm sure the Far Left Wing doesn't like Roger Simon (CEO of Pajamas Media). He's had the best liberal indoctrination (ivy league -Darthmouth and Yale), worked as a hollywood screenwriter and has many liberal leanings. But he does not embrace the far left and decided to turn and fight them.

Originally posted by Roger Simon
      Here I sit on my 59th birthday reflecting back on my fun-filled years and lost friends. What seems most odd is that most of my Straight, Conservative Friends are still a big part of my life, are open-minded and love and understand American Ideals, whereas most of my Gay Friends are either gone or still banded together like zombies in resistance, closed-minded and segregate themselves from reality.

Comment

Mort Zuckerman an speechwriter wrote this on Obama:

The hope that fired up the election of Barack Obama has flickered out, leaving a national mood of despair and disappointment. Americans are dispirited over how wrong things are and uncertain they can be made right again. Hope may have been a quick breakfast, but it has proved a poor supper. A year and a half ago Obama was walking on water. Today he is barely treading water. Then, his soaring rhetoric enraptured the nation. Today, his speeches cannot lift him past a 45 percent approval rating.

There is a widespread feeling that the government
        doesn't work, that it is incapable of solving America's problems. Americans are fed up with Washington, fed up with Wall Street, fed up with the necessary but ill-conceived stimulus program, fed up with the misdirected healthcare program, and with pretty much everything else. They are outraged and feel that the system is not a level playing field, but is tilted against them. The millions of unemployed feel abandoned by the president, by the Democratic Congress, and by the Republicans.

Comment

Obama's greatest legacy will be that he was "The One" who was radical enough to push the masses over the edge in realizing that it's Us vs. The Government for the most part.

For that, Your Majesty, I salute you. Thanks for showing that a lot of Republicans are just as bad as Democrats and that a lot of Democrats are treasonous in their attitudes toward this nation and the real people who make it work and make it great.

Obama is the King George of our time, the one who levied the final tax that kicked off the revolution, the Tea Party as it were. How coincidental that we have come full circle as a result of a modern-day tyrant, hell-bent on control at any cost.

Thank you King Obama for being so ignorant in the way you thought you could dupe Americans into buying into your version of servitude.
          Thank you for being so arrogant for thinking you could get away with it. Your biggest mistake was the failure to control every media outlet. You had most of them under your spell, but those weren't the outlets that America was paying attention to.

Praise be to those Americans who are speaking the truth in illuminating this new Obama Orwellian novel.

And finally, when King George Obama Stalin plays his final cards from November to January during the lame-duck Congress, his legacy will be cemented for eternity as the worst President ever. Or as the best President ever if you're into Revolution.

For that, he will have earned a place on Mt. Rushmore. Except he will have a court jesters hat on his head. With a 100-ft-long Pinocchio nose in testament to all the lies he told. What a site that will be, a reminder to future generations to never let this happen again.

Comment

Blacks picked the wrong guy to be their 1st president. He has pretty much assured the citizenry that it will be a long time before another non-white is elected. And he may have set back the chances of a woman (in the sense of it being another "first") being elected.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              Blacks picked the wrong guy to be their 1st president. He has pretty much assured the citizenry that it will be a long time before another non-white is elected. And he may have set back the chances of a woman (in the sense of it being another "first") being elected.
              I've thought the same thing. It really is a shame as I'm sure there will be a worthy candidate that will get looked over because of this. We can always hope that Americans will see the person and not the skin tone/gender but that's pretty much how he get elected as well.

Could the election of Obama be a case of one step forward, two steps back?

I'm still just hoping we have at least one candidate worth voting for. We didn't have that this last go around...
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hopefully the left-wing radicals who birthed Obama and placed him in power haven't ruined it for future candidates who happen to be black, or any other race. In an ideal world, people would totally separate Obama's race from his policies/ideology and elect a great conservative person who happens to be black in 2012. That would shut up the real racists in this country -- the left-wingers who keep bringing it up and using race to thwart criticism of Obama's anti-American policies.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  I disagree. Look around at the congressional contests - there are a lot of good candidates and race doesn't appear to be, and is in fact not, a factor.

Comment

Working...
                  X