Spies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spies

I'm surprised the White House allowed the Russian spies to leave the country, as every vote will be important to the incumbant.

:P

Having already experienced the Soviet way of life, how could they be in favor of Obama and his Stalinist agenda? No way they would vote for Obama so they must be eradicated.

Comment

And hopefully, the USA spies being returned in exchange will have learned their lesson also!

Comment

there are 2 questions I would be asking:

1. Why did Russia make this deal so quick for supposebly 10 people who where not very successful. Maybe they were successfull?

2. What did the U.S. gain (or not want us to know) if this went to trial. This happened so quickly their is no way U.S. Counter-terrorist organization could conduct a proper interrogation and assess the true damage to national security.

Just who were these 10 people associated with that the present regime doesn't want us to know about?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          Just who were these 10 people associated with that the present regime doesn't want us to know about?
          I bet Fox News will be able to dig that information out!

Comment

Working...
          X