NASA New Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA New Mission

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration
    agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.
    This country is so f'd.

Re: NASA New Mission

Originally posted by SB Shock
    NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration
    agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.
    :wacko: :banghead:

Comment

I read this today and didn't know how to respond or make sense of it. I think you two summed it up pretty well.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm in no way defending this stupidity, but he was talking to Al Jazeera.

Sometimes politicians say stupid things while trying to be diplomatic.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Now instead of NASA hiring engineers, there will be job openings for psychologists! :wacko:

:posterwu:

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

The White House backed up his statement. They (Obama) want NASA reaching out to predominately Muslin nations so they understand their contributions to math and science (how long ago?) are/were appreciated, or some such sappy crap.

Comment

Here he is actually saying it:

"NASA Administrator Charles Bolden created a firestorm after telling Al Jazeera in June 2010 that President Obama told him before he took the job that he wan...

*Fair warning: There are offensive and disgustingly inappropriate comments below the video. They are beyond offensive and I encourage people to not read them. This isn't double talk, just don't look and give those losers the time of day. Arguing the facts are enough for those that disagree.

Charles Krauthammer responds:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I understand your point, but may I add....what in the hell are our top administrators doing being interviewed by Al Jazeera?

Our administration BARELY will talk to FOX. But we will send a bowing, ass kissing senior NASA administrator for a sit down with arguably an arm of terrorism?

Comment

In addition to the fact that this is simply flat out stupid this mandate to NASA also strikes me as arrogant and condensing – to Muslims.

Boy these people never deviate from their ideological script, do they?

Comment

Instead of attacking Iran for making nuclear weapons, Obama is celebrating their technological achievements in science and math.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      :good:
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I understand your point, but may I add....what in the hell are our top administrators doing being interviewed by Al Jazeera?

Our administration BARELY will talk to FOX. But we will send a bowing, ass kissing senior NASA administrator for a sit down with arguably an arm of terrorism?
                        Are you really surprised by this?

In all kinds of ways the administration has admitted their enemies are American Conservatives not Foreign Threats to our National Security.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
                          In addition to the fact that this is simply flat out stupid this mandate to NASA also strikes me as arrogant and condensing – to Muslims.

Boy these people never deviate from their ideological script, do they?
                          Liberals seem to want you to know their intentions, but rarely their results.
                          -John Wooden

Comment

[/url]

Comment

Working...
                            X