The Brilliant Liberal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brilliant Liberal

Nancy Pelosi is without a question one of, if not the single most brilliant liberal think tank of all time.

Listen to the brilliance, embrace the brilliance. These are YOUR leaders.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

By the way, the current line of succession is as follows:

1)Smartass Joe Biden

2)Nancy Pelosi (Joe looks pretty good now)

3)Daniel Inouye

4)HRC - Welcome back Bubba

5)Timothy Geithner (Holy Schniekees!)

6)Robert Gates (If they take 1, pray they take 5 more)

7)Eric Holder (who will be left to sue?)

8)Ken Salazar (should have lots of free time since he's all over the Gulf spill)

Boy, that's a some rist!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Actually I would look fondly on having Bubba back as president. He was smart enough to not embrace the communist and worked with the "conservative" congress (the real conservatives before they were body snatched).

Comment

As shocked as I am to admit this, I too would welcome back Bubba. At least you knew he wasn't a traitor.

His hobby was women. That is lame compared to someone who's hobby is destroying the nation like no enemy could ever get away with.

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
            Originally posted by WuDrWu

Actually I would look fondly on having Bubba back as president. He was smart enough to not embrace the communist and worked with the "conservative" congress (the real conservatives before they were body snatched).

Actually I would agree. President Clinton and a Republican Congress gave us a couple of annual record surpluses.

Bush gets elected and the Republicans in Congress start spending money like a bunch of drunken sailors.

Now the annual deficit is so large it is hard to even see a path back to an annual surplus But I felt the same way in the mid and late 1980s and we ended up with annual surpluses a decade later, so there is hope.

It really wasn't that long ago.

Comment

Working...
            X