Kagan Confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagan Confirmation

Here is audio of Kagan arguing in front of the supreme court and being being eaten alive by all the justices.

Her argument on the the question of Can a corporation distribute a political documentary in a form of a book or can the FEC ban suck book.

Kagan Argued Before Supreme Court: its Fine if The Law Bans Books Because Government Won't Really Enforce It
    Supreme Court:

So you're -- your a lawyer advising somebody who is about to come out with a book and you say don't worry, the FEC has never tried to send somebody to prison for this. This statute covers it, but don't worry, the FEC has never done it. Is that going to comfort your client? I don't think so!

This speech is both disturbing and laughable:

"Obama's rock star qualities, his brilliance...one of the truly great public servants of our time...you give us hope...you are my hero"

Follow us at twitter.com/verumserum. Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan speaking at Harvard Law School on Sept. 17, 2005.

Comment

Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan says foreign law could be useful "for getting good ideas" when interpreting the U.S. Constitution but that justices should not feel bound by it.
      Geez you think?

Comment

That's part of His Majesty's agenda - to remove the U.S. as the leaders of the free world and to bring them back to the pack of countries.

Comment

Interesting thought... Senators (Finally) Press Kagan about ObamaCare
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If Obama had to withdraw her nomination it would prove that her nomination was a purely political move to institutionalize the government takeover of healthcare.

Comment

Working...
            X