Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Hypocrites and Racists

Originally posted by Bill Clinton
    Clinton tried to make a joke to Teddy about Obama when ostensibly seeking Teddy’s endorsement for Hillary. He joked that Obama was so unready that a few years ago he would have been serving them coffee.
    Originally posted by Harry Reid
    believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama – a ‘light-skinned’ African American ‘with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,’ as he later put it privately.”

The Clinton comment doesn't sound racist to me. Just because the comment was made regarding a Black man does not make it racist. That comment would apply to any equally inexperienced and unqualified junior senator or congressman whether they be white, brown, green, or whatever.

That being said, if Clinton were a Republican and had said that, nobody would have a clue that an earthquake devastated Haiti as the national media wouldn't be able to stop talking about Clinton the racist.
    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
      The Clinton comment doesn't sound racist to me.
      Senator Kennedy would disagree.

The forceful 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy – and Kennedy's sudden break with the Clintons – was caused in part by a racist comment made by Bill Clinton to Kennedy over the telephone, according to a new campaign book.

Comment

I think the point is that if Sam Brownback had intimated that (then) Senator Obama would be serving him coffee, that the media and every Democrat in, say, a 8000 mile perimeter would have been screaming bloody murder and calling for not only his seat, but his life.

It IS patently hypocritcal. But then, conservatives are used to it. We'll just keep on fighting the good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          Originally posted by rZ
          The Clinton comment doesn't sound racist to me.
          Senator Kennedy would disagree.

The forceful 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy – and Kennedy's sudden break with the Clintons – was caused in part by a racist comment made by Bill Clinton to Kennedy over the telephone, according to a new campaign book.
          If Senator Kennedy's opinion is the exact opposite of mine...I know my sanity is intact. Of course, that shouldn't be much of an issue anymore.
          That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Working...
          X