Iranian Protest become Violent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian Protest become Violent

Protesters starting fighting back when security forces became violent. Pictures are emerging of security force officers beaten. This lead to security forces firing on crowds. The nephew of Mousavi died in the protest.

This photo shows how the government security forces evidently have gotten frustrated, they are no longer protecting, but now beating defenseless women. I'm sure it will win the hearts and minds:

On CNN ireport. Iranians are publishing photos and video of the riots that are occurring. Government building are being set on fire. As we are reminded in the late 89, 90 and 91 - all it takes for the government to be brought down is for the security forces to step aside.

Comment

I really wish this would get more coverage. As, apparently, the demonstrators like to chant: “Obama, Obama, you are either with us or with them”. :noidea:

Just so. This is no trivial matter. We should be encouraging and supporting these brave men and women. Going "green" should be a no-brainer in this situation.

Comment

Death toll is climbing and Iranian government is making moves to crack down. They are raiding and arresting opposition group leaders.

It is interesting how the present government is no better than the Shah's government it had replaced and is actually much more corrupt. The big question is what is the tipping point?

Comment

Sadly I think the Iranian people are going to have to suffer much more than they are now for America to act. Until I see this gov't take a stance I won't believe they're capable of standing up to others.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
          X