The Vilification of Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vilification of Rush

I truly believe that this is brought on by what I call the Minority Thought Pattern. Let's not mince words: the Minority Thought Pattern is the total disdain and hatred of what God has accomplished through the white male throughout history. Coming from an African-American, I know this will shock you.

Dr. Kenneth L. Hutcherson, a former NFL linebacker, is senior pastor of Antioch Bible Church in Kirkland, Washington
    Link
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

I believe with all my heart that minorities, especially African-Americans, will never be free until they stop allowing people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to insist they adopt the mentality of victims. Likewise, they will not be free until they take the next bold step: start thanking God for America, and stop condemning the white male.
    EXCELLENT quote.

I'm personally not much of a fan of Rush, but this was a very good read.

Comment

I hate Rush and his big fat mouth, but, he has as much right to buy an NFL team as anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
        I hate Rush and his big fat mouth, but, he has as much right to buy an NFL team as anyone.
        :good:

Comment

He doesn't have a right to own an NFL team. The NFL can say no. It's a private club. But what happened to Rush was wrong, disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
            He doesn't have a right to own an NFL team. The NFL can say no. It's a private club. But what happened to Rush was wrong, disgraceful.
            You're right, the Rams are a PRIVATE club and the NFL shouldn't have a say in who owns the team.

Comment

Hate is a strong word someone once said. I rarely listen to Rush anymore, I listened to him a lot probably 18 years ago. I can see where people would disagree with his political stance, but I rarely (if ever) heard anything I would describe as hateful.

And he doesn't have the right to buy an NFL team. That's not how it works.

And yes it was disgraceful, and another black eye on our society.

Comment

You're right, the Rams are a PRIVATE club and the NFL shouldn't have a say in who owns the team.
                I am not that familar with the NFL rules; however, are you sure about this? It is my understanding that ownership rights are voted on by the league and not left to the sole discretion of the individual franchise.

Comment

I am not that familar with the NFL rules; however, are you sure about this? It is my understanding that ownership rights are voted on by the league and not left to the sole discretion of the individual franchise.
                  :yes:
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                  X