Some Props Due For Secretary Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Props Due For Secretary Clinton

The Secretary of State's blunt remarks, foreign policy experts say, give Pakistan's leadership a much-needed dose of reality: their relationship with the United States is not a one-way street.

I just hope we live up to these words. If Pakistan wants to balk at partering with us on these things then let them go alone without our aid and see how that works for them. Too many countries for too long have accepted our generosity and taken handouts without doing anything to deserve them. I wish we had a more hard lined stance on these things with others as well. I'm not saying everything must be done our way but efforts should be made to change certain things if they want assistance.

I hope that all came out properly. Something didn't feel quite right...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Re: Some Props Due For Secretary Clinton

Originally posted by SubGod22
    The Secretary of State's blunt remarks, foreign policy experts say, give Pakistan's leadership a much-needed dose of reality: their relationship with the United States is not a one-way street.

I just hope we live up to these words. If Pakistan wants to balk at partering with us on these things then let them go alone without our aid and see how that works for them. Too many countries for too long have accepted our generosity and taken handouts without doing anything to deserve them. I wish we had a more hard lined stance on these things with others as well. I'm not saying everything must be done our way but efforts should be made to change certain things if they want assistance.

I hope that all came out properly. Something didn't feel quite right...
    Give 'em hell Hill!

:good: :good:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Re: Some Props Due For Secretary Clinton

Originally posted by Hillary
      “The percentage of taxes on GDP (in Pakistan) is among the lowest in the world... We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn’t move, and that’s not what we see in Pakistan,” she said.

Comment

Rule #1 for any analysis of foreign policy "Countries don't have friends, they only have interests". We'll pay so long as it is in our national interest.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
        X