Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst ACORN video of all to air tonight

Hannity. Fox News. 8pm? and 11pm

Maybe ABC's Charlie Gibson will watch this and learn how to do his job.

The video and audio are already available. I can't watch or listen at work but check BigGovernment.com, where these have been originating.

Supposedly the ACORN worker on this one talks about how she murdered her husband.

Comment

While listening to Don Wade and Roma this morning on WLS AM Chicago, they had Charlie Gibson on as their usual Tuesday morning guest. Don asked Charlie, why, after the senate last night voted to halt funding to ACORN and after three of those video tapes of ACORN employees helping the pimp and prostitute set up shop, there was no mention of it anywhere on the network news. Charlie gave out a most uncomfortable laugh and said that that was the first he heard of it!
      Link
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

The exposing ACORN tour's latest stop is San Diego.

This time it's a lawyer allegedly (I can't watch the vid at work so I'm going off of descriptions) offering advice on getting illegals out of Mexico and having hooks into the DA's office.

Comment

He offers his contacts in Tijuana to help them get the underage girls into the country.

How much more of this has to be shown before Obama pulls a Rev. Wright on them?

"I know you got me elected but now I must leave you for dead on the roadside. I am through using you for my own ambitions."

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
            How much more of this has to be shown before Obama pulls a Rev. Wright on them?

"I know you got me elected but now I must leave you for dead on the roadside. I am through using you for my own ambitions."
            I agree – what is the over-under as to how long it will be until the President tells us "this isn't the Acorn that I knew?" :noidea:

Keep in mind President Obama is going to be all over your television this weekend, yet again. Oh and an inside scope just for SN – high level sources have also advised me that he will be a guest judge on Top Chef next week. ;-)

Comment

I believe he's going to be on Wipeout as well. Of course he'll win. He will simply jump off the platform and walk across the muddy moat to an easy victory. Maybe for kicks he'll go through the course a second time and just part the waters instead of walking on it.

This is what 52% of American voted for right?

Comment

Working...
              X