US Credit is shrinking at Great Depression Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Credit is shrinking at Great Depression Rate

Both bank credit and the M3 money supply in the United States have been contracting at rates comparable to the onset of the Great Depression since early summer, raising fears of a double-dip recession in 2010 and a slide into debt-deflation.

There has been nothing like this in the USA since the 1930s," he said. "The rapid destruction of money balances is madness."

Comment

I have no doubt we're heading for a double-dipper. Take whatever profits you can from the recent rally and head for the bunkers until this whole Marxism invasion blows over.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
        I have no doubt we're heading for a double-dipper. Take whatever profits you can from the recent rally and head for the bunkers until this whole Marxism invasion blows over.
        And then we'll be back to the "fiscal conservatism" of the previous 8 years right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
          And then we'll be back to the "fiscal conservatism" of the previous 8 years right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
            I'm no blind fan of free-spending Republicans either...BUT...

Obama encumbered this nation with more debt in his first 6 months than all other presidents in the entire history of the country...COMBINED.

That is stupidity of the highest magnitude and it simply cannot be allowed.

Comment

Working...
            X