Atheist Summer Camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocklight wrote:
    I have one last question for you, If Jesus Christ was still walking around as a human being, what do you think his opinion would be about abortion?
    This question is relavent since this is mainly a Christian nation, founded on Christian beliefs!

In the spirit of the thread I will submit the following changes, to your query.

I have one last question for you, If Santa Claus was still walking around as a human being, what do you think his opinion would be about abortion?
    This question is relevant since this is mainly a Myth believing nation, founded on Capitalistic beliefs!

Sorry for throwing gas on the fire, but I couldn't resist. 8)

Comment

OK; volleyball season has started. It's time to quit arguing about politics and support the Shocks. (Don't forget Creighton and the time keeper in St. Louis.)
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by RockChalkWUShock
        Shocklight wrote:
        I have one last question for you, If Jesus Christ was still walking around as a human being, what do you think his opinion would be about abortion?
        This question is relavent since this is mainly a Christian nation, founded on Christian beliefs!

I have one last question for you, If Santa Claus was still walking around as a human being, what do you think his opinion would be about abortion?
        This question is relevant since this is mainly a Myth believing nation, founded on Capitalistic beliefs!

Dude, you need to watch Miracle on 42nd Street! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by RockChalkWUShock
          Shocklight wrote:

Ok, I couldn't resist either..........

I think Santa is pissed....he had to cross off 100's of millions of kids off his list!

The Capitalist are pissed, they didn't get to sell their parents more toys! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
            OK; volleyball season has started. It's time to quit arguing about politics and support the Shocks. (Don't forget Creighton and the time keeper in St. Louis.)
            Spangler, I respect your right to believe what you believe, as well I hope you do mine. Obviously, I have strong feelings about abortion. Our politics are completely different, but I think that is good, it keeps both sides from getting to crazy. The mainstream media likes to tell just one side of the story. We need both sides to be effective on deciding what is right for the USA.

Peace!
            :goshocks:

Comment

Working...
            X