Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forged Obama birth certificate?

c
    Last edited by KBShocker; April 24, 2015, 10:50 PM.

great......this is clearly from an unbiased source. i mean the pro McCain/Palin ads aren't any indication, are they?

Comment

Factcheck.org has hashed and rehashed this over and over folks. Let's concentrate on what is important.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in the US and is a citizen.

There are plenty of other things to discuss.

Comment

You mean this copy wudwu? The one that has now been analyzed?

Comment

Re: Forged Obama birth certificate?

Originally posted by KBShocker
          old news and not actually news at all. They guy did a impressive attempt to show alot of nothing.

Comment

Some more stuff to read.

Who is a Citizen of the United States from Birth

Children Born Outside of the United States

If a child is born outside of the United States to one or more U.S. citizen parents, that child may be a U.S. citizen at birth. The rules depend on the following:
            • Birth date of the child;
            • Whether the U.S. citizen parent resided in the United States; and,
            • Whether the child resided in the United States.
            In the chart from the link above, Obama would fit in the range of births between 12/24/1952 and 11/13/1986.

In that case, in order for the parents to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child then
            • if both parents are U.S. citizens, then one parent had to reside in the U.S. before the child's birth.
            • if only one parent is a U.S. ciitzen, then the U.S. citizen parent had to reside in the U.S. for 10 years with 5 years being after age 14.
            In these cases, even if Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, he would still be considered a U.S. citizen from birth.

Comment

It's a Federal Court case at this time, it will run its course, no need for speculation.

I believe the Judge has to rule on a dismissal request later this month, but I'm not really sure of the date - decision could get postponed til after first of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Obama
                African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view" -"it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband's heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                  Originally posted by Michelle Obama
                  African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view" -"it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband's heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API."
                  there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president
                  A bad choice of words from an obviously emotionally charged wife. She probably meant to say "no technicality".

T

...8)

Comment

Isn't there some dude who claims that Obama's real father was some black activist from the 60s?
                    Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

More info on birth certificate which was photo-cropped from his younger sister's. The evidence is too strong, the man's a fake, liar, and a cheat. And don't even mention fact-check owned by a company that Obama sat on the board.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I like these conspiracy theories. I'm sure his mom conspired with the Vital Statistics Office back in 1961, to have his birth announcement put in the paper in Hawaii, thinking that maybe in 40 years or so her son would run for President of the United States and would need some way of proving that he was actually a natural born U.S. citizen.

Comment

Read the truth!
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Nice try KC, but your two sources are Obama controlled. Nothing on FactCheck is going to be accurate because he sat on their stupid board. Wise Up!

Comment

Working...
                            X