Barcelona Terror Attack - Running of the Tourist's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona Terror Attack - Running of the Tourist's

Reportable a van runs over a crowd of people with at least 13 killed and more injured. Occupant of van (supposedly armed) run into bar and take hostages.

A terror cell which carried out yesterday's massacre in the heart of Barcelona's tourist district planned to load the van used in the attack with explosives, police have revealed.

Terrible, good grief.

Comment

13 dead, 50 injured is being reported by Catalan Interior Ministry via sky news. 1 suspect arrested.

Looks like possibly 2 vans were used.

Comment

Now saying 80 injured - that must have been a tightly packed area and completely horrifying.

Comment

ISIS takes credit for the attacks, injury toll now over 100.

Comment

One of those apprehended is both a muslim and a Neo-Nazi. I **** you not.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              We must condemn his Nazi tendency! We must try to understand what we did to upset the religion of peace.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Actually that makes sense. Wouldn't surprise me if he was ANTIFA also.

It looks like this was a pretty big cell. Evidently a house exploded this morning that may have been due IED prematurely exploding. Now reports of Spanish police in a shootout with 3 other terrorists tonight.

Comment

2nd terror attack at beach resort south of Barcelona. 5 terrorist with suicide belts. 7 people injured including one police officer. Terrorist all killed.

Comment

Terrorists in Cambrils ran people over using an A3 before reaching a police patrol where shootout ensued. 2 civilians (of the 7 injured as SB notes above) in critical condition.

Comment

The streets of Heaven are too crowded with angels tonight but every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless. This is a time for heroes. We will do what is hard, we will achieve what is great. This is a time for heroes and we should reach for the stars. God bless their memory and may God bless us all.

Comment

1 American confirmed dead. 1 American injured. Read a report that 34 countries were touched by this tragedy.

Comment

Was catching up on FOX News after dinner and saw that ISIS finally claimed responsibility for the attack. I wish I was in my younger years, my prime, so I was able to serve again against a worthy opponent and adversary. If any ISIS members want to come HERE and fight me, you know, want to have a knife fight or what ever, that’s fine! I’ll piss on your Quran, how’s that?

While we’re on the topic, if any NAZI punks also want to fight me, despite my age, I’ll give you the address to my home and we can go out back and fight, no liability. This really gets me furious! Or how about this, if any NAZI trash sees me out and about, you can sucker punch me from behind, then you will really see! It removes the liability on my part because it’s self-defense.

Comment

@ShoxMTXE: = @dofo's father?

Comment

Working...
                            X