The now-infamous Google diversity memo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    Wal-Mart originally apologized, but then it was announced that they didn't know if it was real/what store it was at. http://www.snopes.com/walmart-sign-over-gun-display/ Which is incredibly weird.

I would bet that it wasn't a photoshop. I would bet that it was a store employee trying to make a joke, took a quick picture, and then took it down right away.
    2079915495183883152311232495812260613909931266095n.jpg

I bet it was this guy!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      they have bigger boobs, as well
      True.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

It is Wal-Mart. You guys give them too much credit. They had signs to put up. They did. Looking around, making sure signs fit well with their surroundings? That's above their pay grade.

Comment

Working...
        X