Georgia 6th District Election Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I'm identifying as a psychologist today.
    Got it. Cisgendered psychologist?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'm identifying as a psychologist today.
      Then you should understand that the Goldwater Rule makes it unethical for a practicing psychologist to make public diagnoses of people they haven't met and interviewed in person.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Then you should understand that the Goldwater Rule makes it unethical for a practicing psychologist to make public diagnoses of people they haven't met and interviewed in person.
        This is a game, not practice. So it's all good.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This is a game, not practice. So it's all good.
          Iverson? Is that you?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Got it. Cisgendered psychologist?
            Yep. I think. Maybe
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
              This is true but every psychologist does discuss this stuff regarding trump. I'd never go on the news and say it though.

Also, obama displays selfcenteredness. If you look at previous ppost somewhere in this country politics stuff, I.discuss that. It is different than narcissism.

Also, I've discussed probably 5 times at least that id be happy with any other currebt rep politician other than trump. I'm not against rep, I'm against trump. And you would be top if you understood how destructive narcissist are to the people around them
              Maybe you have a Trump obsession? Maybe? Just a little? Trump seems to be monopolizing your anger and your thoughts. Life is too short for you to hate this much.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                And here might be the reason that you and your cohorts don't find Obama a narcissist.
                https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...e-liberal-bias
                The actual data shows that psychologists are 36:1 are self-identified liberal and double that when talking voting preference. 10 times that amount on political issues. Of course this is for social psychologists. I'm sure the rest of the field is much more conservative.

https://heterodoxacademy.org/2016/01/07/new-study-finds-conservative-social-psychologists/
                Livin the dream

Comment

This is true but every psychologist does discuss this stuff regarding trump. I'd never go on the news and say it though.

Also, obama displays selfcenteredness. If you look at previous ppost somewhere in this country politics stuff, I.discuss that. It is different than narcissism.

Also, I've discussed probably 5 times at least that id be happy with any other currebt rep politician other than trump. I'm not against rep, I'm against trump. And you would be top if you understood how destructive narcissist are to the people around them
                  So the rule isn't about going to the news...it's actually about making public statements and using credentials. Link:

http://jaapl.org/content/44/2/226.long
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Most PhDs are liberals regardless of field they are in.
                    This is true. Are they all 90% liberal? That's a lot and not really representative of most of America, where it's about 40%.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Maybe y'all are obessed with being dicks to me. It kind of seems like it.
                      Nope. Not trying to he a dick, but come on! You can't let this Trump ****, go. You bring it on yourself. It's like conversing with dofo.

As for Trump, I didn't vote for him. If the election were today, I wouldn't vote for him. I've disliked Trump since he penned The Art of the Deal.

That said, why should I have to say anything bad when you, and the whole "RESIST movement can't go an hour without regurgitating your venom all over the place? There's nothing for me to say.

Comment

Okay, well other psychologists have made comments about trump in conferences.
                        This is true. There's a whole movement about the living document that is ethics. Surely if psychiatrists would have known about the evils of Trump and that they were the only ones that could see it, then they wouldn't have made such a rule, right?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Again, y'all seem obessed with me.
                          Your arguments are not well founded. You should use this as an opportunity to strengthen them.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            This is true. There's a whole movement about the living document that is ethics. Surely if psychiatrists would have known about the evils of Trump and that they were the only ones that could see it, then they wouldn't have made such a rule, right?
                            Were talking psychologists, not psychiatrists, big difference. Psychiatrists can actually prescribe psychotropic medication.

Comment

What are the chances that the posts to the Politics Forum not show up in the "New Posts". We are inundated on TV. We are inundated in the paper. It seems unnecessary that we are inundated on Shockernet by the unending left/right arguments. Those that wish to obsess can simply click on the Politics forum without submitting the rest of us to the continual diatribes.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Maybe y'all are obessed with being dicks to me. It kind of seems like it.
                                Rut roh....here comes the victimization play.

Comment

Working...
                                X